Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Gifts for the Neighbors

Since you might need a start to getting all your gifts ready for the month, here are a few ideas to kick things off.

Christmas Idea #2:  Gifts for the neighbors...more to come...
Try a package of pasta (any kind will do) with a tag saying "Have a PASTA-tively Merry Christmas!"
Source:  Some of This & Some of That
A jug of apple cider with the tag (already made for ya) saying "We couldn't de-CIDER if you have been naughty or nice, so you're just getting some cider and spice.
Source:  No Fuss Fabulous
This idea looks like it may take a little more time, but if you are feeling a little crafty this year and have the time to spare, then you might just enjoy this clever snowman kit idea.  Don't worry the tutorial is there too...check go to The Fickle Pickle to read more...
Oh and I like this poem to go with the kit found on One of A Kind...

I am a little snowman.  I am so fat and round.
I started from a snowflake that fell upon the ground.
I have black coal for my eyes, a great big scarf of red.
I have a carrot for a nose, a hat upon my head.
I have some buttons on my vest, and for each hand a glove.
I have a smile for all who pass, because I was made with love.

"Wishing you a holiday season full of peace, joy and hope soap!" from Crap I've Made.
A (child proof) nativity set that children could play with and act out! 
Finally in this post, One of Kind suggests the following:  Tie a tag to a box of Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's saying "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas from the Ding Dongs next door."

3 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Fantastic!! Thank you. I pinned this and shared it on my FB page ;)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

Doty Family said...

Hey, thanks for shout out! I"m the creative mind behind the pasta :). Haven't blogged in awhile, but it's always nice to see my ideas floating around in the blogosphere. Merry Christmas!

florist said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.